GROUP PERFORMANCE FOR LADIES which will bring together SEMBA and KIZOMBA
A GROUP PERFORMANCE combining SEMBA and KIZOMBA
We want to create a new show that brings different dance styles together in a show, and gives the amazing experience of dancing as a group and becoming a team!
As dancers, we would like to show togetherness between the different dance styles and show how a beautiful performance can be created. We want to bring more dancing, fun, laughter, joy, and happiness into people's lives.
Dancing is sharing, dancing is loving, dancing is passion, dancing is daring, dancing as no boundaries!
We would like dedicated students who are looking to grow in their dancing, looking to improve their styling, ginga, body movement, looking for new challenges and most of all to have fun with a like minded group for the next 3 months and more.
Students need a minimum of 6/8months dancing Kizomba to join this group performance team.
(if you are not sure get in touch we can discuss it)
On Sunday 1st December we will have an audition for everyone who has applied and location will be revealed once you get in touch. WE CAN’T WAIT!
If you join the team, you will learn...
• How to work with a group: Synchronisation, energy, entertainment, cohesion are the main characteristics that you will learn by working together during the rehearsal. Everyone will have an important place in the group.
• How to move, dance and express yourself on a stage: Precision, Flow, Body movement, Self expression, Style, Musicality will be key points you will be able to improve during our different training sessions to own the stage.
• How to learn, train and perform choreography/show: Visual effects, flow, and influences from other dances will be what you can expect from this show. It will be a great to challenge yourself to give your best for the show.
Bootcamp & practice rehearsal sessions under no pressure from January to March will take place normally on Saturday or Sundays (not every week). We will also require the team to work & practise on their own time, to maximise our time as group and be productive to get the best out of our training sessions. We will also work with videos to help our students to remember the choreography when training in their own time.
- We will be working with you closely and will push you to excel in your dancing! You will love our boot camps and get lots of practice that will come with being in this group.
- You will develop your own style
- You will perform at Ginga Boo Kizz Festival UK March 2020
- Your FULL Ginga Boo Kizz Festival UK 2020 WILL BE FREE!
- You will be part of a performance team that will become a beautiful dancing group, performing across the UK at different events.
- EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR DANCING WILL IMPROVE
- You will receive guidance, support and tuition in a confidence building environment.
- You will laugh...ALOT
Vivi - Kiz/Semba (FRANCE) - Semba | Leading Urban Kiz
Jojo & Vivi - Facebook | Competition Tarraxa | Competition Urban Kiz
Sonny Varela (UK)
Show & dance video demo :
The Cosmic Attraction | Feeling the Doll
First | Second
1st Performance date will be at the :
Ginga Boo Kizz Festival UK/London
13th - 15th March 2020
More performances will be organised throughout the year for the group to showcase their work and perform beautifully across UK.
This is going to be an exciting opportunity for you to grow as a dancer, to learn, develop new skills and become the very best that you can. We will have a lot of fun and create something beautiful and UNIQUE!